PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT GENERAL MANAGER – HK listed property developer/building/construction/5 days work
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong listed property developer currently with 2 projects under construction in Hong Kong (residential building and office building) – is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor degree or above, background in construction/engineering/civil/architectural, or equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of real estate development work experience, of which preferably over 3 years in property development project management and a leader role in HK properties
- Possess a good business sense and independent decision
- Possess excellent communication skills and leadership skills
- Familiar with and in-depth understanding of the Hong Kong real estate market conditions and future development trends
- Familiar with the relevant policies as well as laws and regulations of property development in Hong Kong
- Responsible for leading a small Project Team for project management of currently two property development projects under construction (residential building and office building located in Hong Kong)
- Responsible for the project management and project operation in Hong Kong including but not limited to the pre-project development, project positioning, development, construction and other related aspects
- Responsible for the overall arrangement and management of project team staff
- Manage and coordinate of internal and external resources including but not limited to market and financial information, as well as other core business indicators for project review, evaluation and feasibility studies
- Responsible for formulating and implementing Department rules and regulations, working procedures etc to ensure smooth operation of the Project Team
- Perform performance appraisal and give guidance to Project Team
5 days work
Candidates with more solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of PROJECT GENERAL MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management