- Project Management
PROJECT MANAGER (ARCHITECT) – HK listed property developer / 5 days work / Central District
Location: Within Hong Kong
Member of China state owned and HK listed property developer with various projects in Hong Kong focus in residential/commercial/shopping mall complex – we are looking for PROJECT MANAGER (ARCHITECT) to manage property development projects in Hong Kong from land acquired to project completion – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Architecture or related disciplines
- Over 8 years building and construction experience
- Sound understanding of all project phases
- Possess excellent communication and liaison skills
- Be able to motivate and inspire the team, consultants and contractors involved in the projects
- Highly motivated, independent working and capable of working under pressure
- Business level English and Chinese. Must be able to communicate in Mandarin
- Recognize Chinese state-owned enterprises culture
- Report to Project Director
- Ensure the property development project goals are accomplished within a destined timeframe, cost and design intent
- Manage and coordinate with internal project team, consultancy firms, contractors and government bodies on property projects from inception to completion stages
- Develop the master plans for projects to ensure maximum utilization of land
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 15 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Asst Project Manager (Architect) – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|