- Project Management
PROJECT COORDINATOR - interior design/fitting out/furniture/building/construction
Location: Within Hong Kong
High end furniture design, manufacturer, fitting out and interior contractor with own showrooms - with 120 staff in Hong Kong office and 1500 workers in China Dongguan and Thailand factory – mainly for internationally renowned clients, project clients and high end direct customers in HK, China, Asia, US, UK and France – customers are from hospitality, residential, retailers and corporate sectors – showrooms located in HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Thailand, France, US and UK - is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Interior Design/Manufacturing Engineering/Production Engineering/Mechanical Engineering; or equivalent
- 1-3 years work experience related to project coordinating/interior design/product manufacturing or similar
- Experience or interest in high end furniture or interior furnishing/decorative products
- Hardworking and able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Business level in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is preferred
- Report to the Project Manager
- Responsible for project coordination support between customers and factories in Mainland China and Thailand
- To help tracking production progress and product compliance for various product lines in the factories
- To drive forward our furniture supply contracts of our internationally renowned clients to ensure on time delivery and meet the clients' desired quality standards
- Occassional Dongguan trip needed with Company shuttle bus transportation provided
- 13 months salary
- Annual leave : 12 days
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|