- Event Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
PROJECT COORDINATOR, HR Human Resources/Office Admin - Japanese MNC mfg/trading/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese multinational high technology product manufacturing and trading company with 200 staff in Hong Kong office and various subsidiaries and factories in South China – we are looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR, HR & Admin Department – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- 5 to 8 years of project follow or human resources/office admin experiences
- Experience in project / event management or related field preferred
- Proactive and responsible with good presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate with different levels of people
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Hands-on PC skills in MS Word and Excel
- Responsible for projects follow up in General Administration and Human Resources Department
- Act as a contact window to coordinate with internal and external parties
- Assist in preparing logistics arrangement for staff housing movement
- Responsible for office administration, relocation and renovation
- Provide daily administration and HR support
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|