- Application Design
- Data Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
PROGRAMMER - US MNC GIS technology/IT/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US IT firm pioneer in GIS technology and with own brand name - strong in mapping and spatial analytics software for application in commercial, government, manufacturing and utilities sectors - offering a unique set of capabilities for applying location-based analysis to various business practices. – enabling users to achieve greater insights using contextual tools to analyze and visualize their data. Then share these insights and collaborate with others via apps, maps, and reports - other related technologies including 3D GIS and Real-time GIS, using GIS for data collection and data management etc - we are looking for a PROGRAMMER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in PHP, SQL and PHP Frameworks;
- Experience in Design with MYSQL/Oracle/MS SQL;
- Knowledge with Linux and Joomla development will be an advantage;
- Business level of both spoken and written in Chinese and English;
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Enjoy team work as well as able to work independently
- Responsible for website application design, implementation, documentation, testing and maintenance;
- Preparing demonstration, benchmark and prototype; and
- Assist on creative graphical design.
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- Fresh IT university graduates will be considered for the post of Asst Programmer/Programmer Trainee (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.