- Data Management
PROGRAMMER/Analyst Programmer - US MNC GIS technology/5 days/Lai Chi Kok
Location: Within Hong Kong
US IT firm pioneer in GIS technolgy and with own brand name - strong in mapping and spatial analytics software for application in commercial, government, manufacturing and utilities sectors - offering a unique set of capabilities for applying location-based analysis to various business practices. – enabling users to achieve greater insights using contextual tools to analyze and visualize their data. Then share these insights and collaborate with others via apps, maps, and reports - other related technologies including 3D GIS and Real-time GIS, using GIS for data collection and data management etc - we are looking for a PROGRAMMER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / related disciplines;
- Fluent in applying SQL statement for data manipulations;
- Business level of written and spoken in Chinese and English;
- Define, document and translate business requirement into system specification;
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing following system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and adhering to corporate-wise technology standards;
- Adhere to the development processes including coding standards, technical; documentation standards, QA processes, configuration management;
- Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules; and
- Keep good communication and coordination with team members.
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Analyst Programmer (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.