PRODUCTION MANAGER/FACTORY OPERATION/GENERAL MANAGER – handbag/bag/footwear/shoe/garment/myanmar/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
Handbag manufacturer with factories in Dongguan 5000 workers and Myanmar 5000 workers - main markets are middle/high end handbag brands in Europe and US - is looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER (STATION MYANMAR) - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Solid production management/factory management in handbag/footwear/garment manufacturers for US or European markets
- Experience in international brands/high end/middle price brands a plus
- Solid working experience from sizeable manufacturing companies of over 1000 workers is a plus
- Offshore (Asian) experiences definitely an advantage, not a must
- Solid expertise in manufacturing techniques and process.
- A strong sense of leadership and excellent interpersonal relationship
- Good supervisory & delegation skill.
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated characters.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Reporting to the Factory Director
- Responsible for managing daily production and operarations of the Myanmar factory
- Ensuring smooth daily production operations
- Station Myanmar; with occasional trips back Hong Kong for meetings
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid factory management experience will be considered for the post of FACTORY OPERATION/GENERAL MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|