- Process Improvement
PRODUCTION INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER – manufacturing/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China
Manufacturer with factories in Dongguan 5000 workers and Myanmar 5000 workers - main clients/markets are international brands in Europe and US - is looking for a PRODUCTION INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education in Production/Industrial Engineering
- 1 to 3 years production engineering/industrial engineering/manufacturing engineering/related working experience in any field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with various departments in China factory
- Experience in sizable manufacturers a plus
- Detail minded and energetic
- Experience in handbag/footwear/garment is an advantage
- Report to the Production & Industrial Engineering Manager
- Responsible for assisting in developingand evaluating production process and methods to improve productivity
- Optimize existing process control of production line to maintain and improve consistency efficiency and quality in operations;
- Participate and coordinate with other departments in production line, machine set up and response to customer orders changed
- Trouble shooting, problem solving, process improvement, automation, product testing, etc.
- Provide support to other departments in customers audit and enquiries
- Frequent China trip or station China
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for SENIOR PRODUCTION INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.