- Life Insurance
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER – bank/finance/financial/bank/property developer/credit/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed property developer with own mortgage finance company - is looking for a MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER - with details as follows :
- Form 5 or above
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in mortgage loan documentation and debt recovery gained in financial institutions/banks/property developers
- Knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Business level in English and Chinese; Mandarin will be an advantage
- Report to the Mortgage Loans Manager
- Responsible for handling mortgage loan applications processing and credit checking
- Prepare loan agreements and collateral documents
- Ensure duly execution of loan documentations are in compliance with Company’s policies and legal requirements
- Compile and generate regular reports for management review
- Handle customer’s enquiries in professional manner and follow up with customer’s loan application to drawdown
- Responsible for overdue payment collection duties and taking recovery actions
- Maintain accurate and up to date customers’ record
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance benefits
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|