- Application Development
- Customer Service
- HTML 5
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development
- Technical Support
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / iOS Android – HK listed construction materials solution provider/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
THE COMPANY :
- Joint venture of a HK listed company and a German technology MNC – core business of this subsidiary is construction materials total solutions provider in Hong Kong.
- We provide innovative, reliable and customer-focused solutions on ready mixed concrete and aggregates to meet with the most demanding requirements of construction projects in Hong Kong.
- We are committed to delivering the best value for our customers with strong technical expertise and production capability, strategically located concrete plants, sustainable rock reserve, large mixer truck fleet and dedicated customer service team.
- We are now looking for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MOBILE APPS) to be part of our IT team to enhance the automation of our business process and production plants, with details as below :
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Minimum 1 year's solid experience in software development;
- Android or iOS software development experience;
- Knowledge on Web-based technologies such as ASP.NET, JSON, HTML5, JQuery, database servers and the MVC-compliant AngularJS;
- Knowledge on Oracle RDBMS, SQL / MySQL / MS-SQL
- Hands on programming Windows based application experiences
- With Mobile App, Python and SAP development experience is an advantage;
- Experience on IT technical support is an advantage
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- You will be working on challenging projects developing automation that gives you the opportunity to expand your skillsets and knowledge.
- If you are starting out as a software developer or a graduate from a computer science or computer engineering program this role will grow and develop your IT career to the next level.
- Responsible for Web/Mobile app development, implementation and testing;
- Responsible for Windows app development, implementation and testing.
- Provide system support on user enquiries and production problems;
- Work as a project team for developing new and maintain system with testing and debugging;
- To prepare technical manuals documentation for application systems.
- 5 days work
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, German|