MERCHANDISER – woven garment manufacturer/trading/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Woven garment manufacturer with Headquarters in Hong Kong 200 staff and factories located in Vietnam and Bangladesh mainly for US market and minor for European market – we are looking for a MERCHANDISER – with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- Tertiary education is a plus
- Studies in Textiles/Clothing is an advantage
- Business level in English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
- 3 to 4 years merchandising experience with focus in woven garment
- Experience in garment manufacturers is a plus
- Experience in US market is a plus
- Possess team spirit
- Report to the Merchandising Manager
- Responsible for providing professional merchandising duties for assigned US customers/brands
- Merchandising duties from sampling arrangement, mass production until shipment completed
- Coordinate with factories, customers and internal departments and other external parties for merchandising duties
- Monitor order status and production status to meet shipment deadline
- No or very few trips needed
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:30am-6:30pm)
- Annual leave : 11 days
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|