- Corporate Communications
- Market Research
MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER/PRODUCT/BRAND/textile/dyeing/fabric/fiber/mill/MNC
Location: Hong Kong
Multinational fiber & yarn brand owner and supplier with global factories and offices – supplying to the global textile and nonwovens industry with high quality fibers/yarn – Hong Kong office is the Regional Office of Asia Pacific - is looking for a MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree preferably in Marketing/Branding/Communications/Business/Textiles/Clothing Technology; or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years in marketing/branding/marketing services/marketing communications/strategic planning or similar
- Regional exposure a plus
- Experience in multinational companies/brand owner/European/American companies a plus
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skill
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Report to the Global Brand Director
- Develop and monitor the system of regional marketing calendars and budget including launches, media initiatives, marcom initiatives, CRM and online initiatives.
- Develop the strategy, tools and guidelines for communication and media management throughout the regions, based on existing respective corporate brand guidelines in line with the brand objectives and implement these throughout the organization.
- Consolidate and monitor the execution of the global marketing calendar and marketing budget.
- Develop and manage a marketing communication and brand related KPI system in order to measure the results and drive efficiency throughout the Company
- Develop, update and drive the Corporate marketing toolbox for research, media, marketing communication, market assessment, competition mapping, marketing planning, and budget control.
- Develop, implement and monitor system tools to facilitate the marketing management process, i.e. briefing documents for market research, advertising, media management, promotion request, etc..
- Drive the development of a market and brand intelligence reporting structure and system, to closely monitor performance of the Company versus competition and generate actionable conclusions.
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments
- 5 days work
- Candidates with solid managerial level experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR MARKETING SERVICES MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|