- Inventory Management
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR / Warehouse Asst - US mfg/trading/electronic component/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US connector manufacturer with small office in Hong Kong and factory in Shenzhen China - HK office function as Regional office of Asia Pacific – is looking for a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- 5 to 8 years of warehouse related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and understand English and follow written work instructions. Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work with computer systems.
- Prior fork lift experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to visual inspect product before packing, identify product, and know basic math skills.
- Report to the Logistics Manager
- Responsible for supporting shipment, storage of goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production of materials including products that meet customer quality requirements and needs
- Prepare for picking, counting, weighing and labeling product correctly for all orders being shipped.
- Responsible for accuracy of shipments by checking sales order against parts pulled.
- Ensure Proper labels are applied to each package. Follow all shipping instructions as noted on customer orders.
- Entering shipments in the ERP system to relieve the inventory from it's proper rack location
- Prepare detailed packing list with skid details, weights and dimensions to Shipping for shipment booking.
- Responsible for loading and unloading truck & delivery, performing cycle counts on a regular basis.
- Follow procedures related to the shipping, warehouse, and packaging functions.
- Perform first in first out policy in warehouse
- Actively participate as a member of a Project Team and/or Cross Functional Team as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|