- Inventory Management
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR / SHIPPING CLERK - US mfg/trading/electronic component/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US connector manufacturer with small office in Hong Kong and factory in Shenzhen China - HK office function as Regional office of Asia Pacific – is looking for a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR - with details as follows :
- High School or equivalent with three years of related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and understand English and follow written work instructions.
- Need initiative and hands-on experience to recognize problems, able to work as member of a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to work with computer systems.
- Must have the knowledge to understand shipping bookings and other related regulations.
- Report to the Logistics Manager
- Responsible for supporting shipments to send to customers, storage of goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the shipments of materials including products that meet customer quality requirements and needs
- Responsible for accuracy of shipments by checking sales order against parts pulled.
- Ensure proper shipping parts are applied to each package. Follow all shipping instructions as noted on customer orders.
- Operate UPS /Fed Ex online software to process daily shipments.
- Operate booking on shipments for customers
- Entering shipments in the ERP system to relieve the inventory from it's proper locations and also enter ship method, freight charges, and box count on bookings
- Prepare necessary documentation bill of lading, skid details, weights and dimensions.
- Prepare necessary documentation for customer requirements
- Coordinate with customer system for shipments
- Follow procedures related to the shipping, warehouse, and packaging functions.
- Actively participate as a member of a Project Team and/or Cross Functional Team as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|