- Know Your Customer (KYC)
LOAN OPERATION OFFICER – corporate/structured & syndicated loan/credit/investment/banking/finance
Location: Within Hong Kong
A wholly owned subsidiary of a Bank - offering corporate banking & investment banking , trade finance, offshore loans, fund management, enterprise financial and investment services to corporate clients in HK, China and Asia - is looking for a OFFICER, AGENCY & LOAN OPERATION – with details as follows :
- Post-secondary education or above
- 3 years experience in loan documentation and credit administration, or related job preferably
- Knowledge of loan documentation, procedures and relevant legal requirements
- Sound knowledge on loans operations
- Strong exposure in agency business especially with structured finance and loan trading would be advantageous
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Perform Syndication Agency function and loan administration
- Processing of bilateral loans and syndicated loans;
- Process customer due diligent (KYC);
- Review the draft of structured & syndicated loan documentation, and to ensure all terms and conditions as well as security arrangements are properly structured according to the bank's policy.
- To work closely with other departments for loan draw down and other operation activities;
- Liaise with legal counsels and marketing units to ensure proper and efficient operations of credit administration work;
- Monitor & follow up documentation deficiency and outstanding loan documents;
- Maintain the documentation tracking and filing system;
- Ensure the collateral, securities documents, conditions precedent, financial covenants and insurance documents are complied with loan agreements;
- Correspondence to all enquiries, requirements and ad hot events from loans related parties;
- Handle other operation jobs in back office, if required.
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:45pm)
- OT $ paid
- Medical & dental insurance covering direct family members
- Annual leave : 13 days starting, 18 days upon 5 years employment
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|