LINGERIE FASHION DESIGNER/SENIOR LINGERIE FASHION DESIGNER – ladies lingerie fashion/maternity wear/garment/brand/retail/online shop/e-commerce/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
ONLINE fashion retail shop as well as owning physical stores in Hong Kong carrying several European and American brands as well as own brand with focus in lingerie, maternity wear & ladies ready-to-wear - target markets are in HK, China and Asia Pacific region - is looking for a LINGERIE FASHION DESIGNER - with details as follows :
Tertiary education in Fashion Design
Business level English and Chinese ; Mandarin a plus
5 to 8 years fashion design experience, of which preferably over 2 years focus in LINGERIE
Experience in maternity wear a plus
Able to handle both design and product development
Experience in retailing/retail brands/online shop a plus
Experience in HK or China market or retail brands will be a plus
- Report to the Japanese Chief Fashion Designer
- Work in a Fashion Design Team of 5 members
- Responsible for design new collections for own brand of (1) ladies lingerie fashion wear (2) women’s ready-to-wear & (3) ladies wear with maternity and nursing functions
- Identify the latest trends in women’s wear and apply to lingerie, maternity and nursing wear.
- Manage the sample-making process.
- Sourcing and selecting fabrics and trims.
- Assist in soucing vendors who can supply quality material at a competitive rate.
- Using illustrator you will produce designs for the lingerie/maternity/ready-to-wear collection; with focus in lingerie
- Work closely with factories to ensure that the collection is produced according to the design.
- Create and execute seasonal collection plans.
- Provide technical fitting comments, size specs and grading rules. Liaise with factories accordingly to improve garment fittings.
- Liaising with shop staff to ensure product/collection supply meets demand.
- Very few trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid lingerie experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR LINGERIE FASHION DESIGNER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Product Development