- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
LEASING OFFICER/Senior Officer - fast food restaurant chain/F&B/food/beverage/catering
Location: Within Hong Kong
MNC fast food chain store with over 60 restaurants in Hong Kong employing over 2000 staff - we looking for a LEASING OFFICER – with details as follows :
- Degree equivalent preferably in Property / Estate Management or related discipline
- 3-5 years working experience preferably gained from sizable retailers or property developers.
- Familiar with Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance and general leasing procedures.
- Business level of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Experience in F&B retailers with knowledge in food licensing application will be definitely an advantage.
- Ability to handle correspondence and work independently.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated and hardworking.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Report to the Senior Leasing Manager
- To establish business network with property developers, landlords and real estate agencies and identify any opportunity for new store development.
- To assist in handling leasing matters including site visit, lease negotiation, tenancy administration, handover/takeover of premises.
- To liaise with landlords and solicitors for reviewing tenancy related documents & agreements.
- To conduct market research and prepare presentation material for senior management
- To handle all ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9am –5:30pm)
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Leasing Officer (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|