LAUNDRY MANAGER - garment manufacturing/Vietnam
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufacturer focus in woven and denim garment with factories in China, Cambodia and Vietnam; mainly for US and European market – is looking for a LAUNDRY MANAGER - with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- Business level English
- Studies in Textiles & Clothing/Production/Manufacturing Management or relevant disciplines is highly prefer
- At least 10 years' experience in garment manufacturing industry
- Strong technical knowledge for wet processing (washing)
- Experience in sizable garment factories is a plus
- Experience in US/European markets is highly prefer
- Strong leadership and management skills to lead a team
- Report to the Factory Operation Director
- Responsible for product quality and schedule in wet processing/washing procedure to meet the company and customer requirement
- Focus on sample and product quality, line balancing and output
- Provide technical guidance and support to colleagues in order to achieve the desired washing standard
- Lead Laundry Department in Vietnam factory
- Station Vietnam factory
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|