JUNIOR ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN – technical automatic fare collection system/transport/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Member of a Hong Kong listed company – Providing technical solutions on automatic fare collection systems for application in transport industries - is looking for a JUNIOR ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- Diploma/Certificate in electronic engineering or related studies
- At least 2 years of electronic repair experience Soldering experience, Board lever repair.
- Soldering skills on PCB repair (SMD)
- Knowledge of electronic systems is beneficial
- Sound knowledge and experience in electronic instrument e.g. oscilloscopes, spectrum analyser, and various measuring equipment
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronics
Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Perform inline and final inspection to ensure product quality meet the production standard
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Prepare inspection report and follow up with corrective action
- Proactively investigate product reliability and performance
- Work with various parties and monitor factory production progress
- Other Ad-hoc assignments
- Occasional travelling may be required
5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 10 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the post of Technician (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|