- Active Directory
- Asset Management
- Inventory Management
- Technical Support
IT NETWORK SUPPORT ANALYST / Network Engineer - US listed MNC electronic manufacturing/distributing/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US listed multinational company with business focus in the manufacturing and distributing of electronic components of own brand name – Hong Kong office is regional sales office of Asia Pacific region – other Asia sales offices including Seoul, Taipei, Singapore, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing etc – we are looking for a NETWORK SUPPORT ANALYST – with details as folows :
JOB SUMMARY :
- The job role is providing network and technical support to IT systems, network infrastructure, and global security initiatives. This includes supporting users mainly on Windows based desktop and notebook computers.
- Support operations are mainly initiated through remote control software, but the candidate must be prepared to travel if required. Successful candidates will join the IT team who are based out of Hong Kong.
You will work in Regional IT team of 6 members to support 200 users in Asia Pacific Regional Sales offices including HK, Seoul, Taipei, Singapore, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing etc; support mainly by remote control software but staff must be prepard to travel if required (trip maybe 1-2 times per year)
Responsible for implementing the global network/PC security initiatives for Asia locations
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving user and network issues
- Monitoring and analysing the network performance and to provide the solution on the improvement
- Documenting network infrastructure, installation procedures and providing weekly summary report of support requests logged/resolved/outstanding.
- Installing system software, commissioning and configuring new hardware in preparation for deployment to end users.
- Diploma / Degree in Computing Science or equivalent, or a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Strong experience on Cisco network devices and IP networking including addressing, routing and switching, VLAN separation and supporting wireless infrastructure
- Experience in providing end user technical support in a similar analyst role.
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting IT problems, with ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Possess detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (2010/2013/2016), Windows Operating Systems (XP/7/10) and Windows Servers (2008/2012/2016)
- Management of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Server and Client or comparable endpoint protection solution.
- A positive attitude towards providing solutions which satisfy user requests.
- Capable of written & verbal communication in English.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS BELOW ARE DESIRABLE BUT NOT A MUST
User, group and policy management Microsoft 2008 R2 Active Directory
Backup policy management using Symantec Backup Exec 12.
Use of Spiceworks inventory asset management software.
Familiarity with Mochasoft TN5250 terminal emulator installations.
Certification of professional skills (Microsoft MCSE / Cisco CCNA / + others)
Capable of verbal communication in Mandarin.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|