- Active Directory
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Exchange Server
IT HELPDESK / SUPPORT ENGINEER – network infrastructure service provider
Location: Within Hong Kong
Network infrastructure service provider possessing the technical expertise in building the infrastructure of the enterprise-wide IT system or internet-based global IT system for customers in Hong Kong and China – we are looking for a HELPDESK/SUPPORT ENGINEER – with details as follows :
- Basic knowledge in System Solutions: Windows 10, 8, 7, XP
- Experience with Office Suite 2003-2013 in both installation and support
- Good customer service attitude and able to deal with different types of users
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate with basic English and Mandarin
- 5 day works from 9am-6pm, no OT needed in general
- Provide helpdesk support to customers
- Responsible for on-site /remote IT support include hardware diagnostic, operating system,software installation, and troubleshooting
- Install and configure new PC systems including Application configuration and data migration
- Supporting Operation System including Windows 10,8,7,XP, MS Office suites , iOS, Android, Video Conference, network multifunction printer
- Repair and troubleshoot PC/Server related hardware, software and network issues
- Trouble shooting on Network and system level issue (including Firewall, Exchange , Active Directory and System Backup)
- Perform regular tasks including system health checking and maintenance
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve relevant IT problems
- On shift job may be occassionally required; with extra allowance $$ as compensation
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|