INVESTMENT PROJECT MANAGER - natural resources/energy/M&A/bank/finance/research
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed company with focus in global natural resources & energy sector investment and operation – is looking a INVESTMENT PROJECT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree or above in Finance / Accounting /Economics or related qualifications;
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience
- Experience in oil or natural resources industries with merge and acquisition (M&A) experience will be an advantage
- With strong senses and knowledge of Finance Management, Law and Compliance regulations.
- Strong management, presentation, critical thinking and communication skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Report to the Head of Business Development (Investment)
- Assist in setting up the Business Development Team for global natural resources projects M&A
- Exploring the business opportunities, especially in the natural resources sector.
- Monitor and follow-up the progress of the current projects
- Prepare the working progress report in both English and Chinese to update the senior management in both Hong Kong and Beijing Head Office on project progress
- Prepare the project proposal in both English and Chinese for senior management’s consideration and decision
- Establish and maintain the relationship with business partners
- Some business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Candidates with less/no managerial level experience will be considered for the post of INVESTMENT PROJECT ASST MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Business Development
- Life Insurance
- Project Management