INVESTMENT PROJECT EXECUTIVE/PROJECT MANAGER/RESEARCH ANALYST/natural resources/commodities/bank/finance/energy/steel/iron ore/mining/oil/M&A
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed company - an integrated provider of strategic natural resources and key commodities. Principal activities include the exploration, development and production of oil and coal, the import and export of bulk commodities as well as investments in aluminium smelting and manganese. – is looking an INVESTMENT PROJECT EXECUTIVE – with details as follows :
- Degree or above in Finance / Accounting /Economics or related qualifications;
- 2 to 4 years of project management experience
- Experience in oil or natural resources industries with merge and acquisition (M&A) experience will be an advantage
- With strong senses and knowledge of Finance Management, Law and Compliance regulations.
- Strong management, presentation, critical thinking and communication skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Report to the Head of Business Development (Investment)
- Assist in setting up the Business Development Team for global natural resources projects M&A
- Exploring the business opportunities, especially in the natural resources sector.
- Monitor and follow-up the progress of the current projects
- Prepare the working progress report in both English and Chinese to update the senior management in both Hong Kong and Beijing Head Office on project progress
- Prepare the project proposal in both English and Chinese for senior management’s consideration and decision
- Establish and maintain the relationship with business partners
- Some business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Medical benefits including spouse and kids
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of INVESTMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Business Development
- Life Insurance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management