- Internal Audit
INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER / INTERNAL AUDITOR – listed property developer/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Singapore listed property developer with projects in China major cities - offices located in Hong Kong, Singapore and major China cities, employing over 6,000 staff. We invite high caliber candidates to join our Internal Audit Team as INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER – with deails as follows :
- Qualified accountant
- At least 5 years of internal audit experience, including prior experience of leading audit assignments
- Should be mature and assertive
- Excellent communication skills with analytical mind
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Business level of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Work in the Internal Audit Team of 6 members
- Plan and execute audit assignments approved by Audit Committee using risk based approach
- Analyse the root cause of the issues and prepare audit reports with practical and effective recommendations
- Supervise and coach junior members of the team
- Travelling to PRC is required
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical beneifts
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Internal Auditor (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|