- Adobe Air
- Building Services
- Technical Support
HVAC PROJECT SALES ENGINEER – Japanese air condition/building service/E&M engineering/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese multinational manufacturer, brand owner, sales and project management of HVAC and other building service products/systems for both Hong Kong and Macau market – factories in China, SE Asia and Japan – is looking for a SENIOR PROJECT SALES ENGINEER (air conditioning division) – with details as follows :
- University graduate with degree in engineering discipline, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years sales/project/technical/engineering/marketing experience in building service industry, preferably with on-site experience;
- Experience or knowledge in HVAC or air conditioning projects an advantage
- Business level spoken and written English, Chinese, and Putonghua;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Work independently, under pressure, and multi-task ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Report to the Sales General Manager
- Responsible for following up technical enquiry, and provide support during pre-tendering and tendering stages.
- Providing professional service and technical support to distributors/channels in Hong Kong and Macau
- To analyze customers' requirements and provide proper solutions – model selection and cost quotation preparation.
- To liaise with headquarters, and factories from China, Thailand, and Japan for identifying product specifications and performance based on client requirements.
- To support product promotion includes but not limit to material preparation, product presentation, and attending client meetings.
- To assist on daily business operation includes phone enquiry, and other administrative supports, if necessary.
- Occasional Macau trip
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Project Sales Engineer (air conditioning division) – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|