- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Word
HUMAN RESOURCES/Recruitment Specialist/HR trainee/University fresh graduate/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Professional recruiting services company with small office in Hong Kong and branch offices in China – is looking for a RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST - with details as follows :
- University graduates
- 0 to 2 years working experience in any field
- Experience or interest in human resources
- Enjoy paper work & coordination work
- Enjoy working in a small but fast pace and professional office
- Plan to develop career in human resources/recruitment
- PC proficiency in Word
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Well organized, fast, able to handle details accurately, multi-tasking
- Responsible for providing support to the Managing Recruitment Consultant
- Perform all round duties of professional recruiting service
- Communicate with candidates and corporate clients to provide professional recruiting service
- Provide administrative and customer service support in recruitment process including preparing resumes, candidates evaluation & selection, coordinating with candidates, arranging interviews etc
- Other secretarial and administrative support, customer service, data entry, filing, paper work and coordination work related to recruitment
- No trips needed
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:30am – 6:30pm)
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Fresh university graduates will be considered for the post of Recruitment Trainee
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.