- Employee Relations
HUMAN RESOURCES / HR OFFICER - Japanese MNC mfg/trading/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese multinational high technology manufacturing and trading company with 200 staff in Hong Kong office and various subsidiaries and factories in South China – we are looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER – with details as follows :
- Degree holder or above
- Studies in Human Resources Management or related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum 5 years human resources experience
- Experience in sizable companies is a plus
- Experience in sizable Japanese companies is highly prefer
- Well-versed in employment-related regulations of HK & China
- Proficiency in MS Office and HRIS application
- Business level in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Report to the Human Resources Manager
- Provide full spectrum of Human Resources services, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, employment movement formalities, employee relations, personnel data reporting & analysis
- Support the implementation of Human Resources policies and projects
- Liaise with external service vendors and consultants, and advice to internal customers
- Handle any ad-hoc assignments as instructed by supervisor
- 5 days work
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|