- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
HR HUMEN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – garment manufacturer/station China
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufacturing group with sizable factory located in China - is looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- At least 3 years supervisory/managerial level experience in administration or human resources in garment manufacturers
- Solid experience in managing China factory HR & admin team
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Report to the Factory Director
- Fully responsible for managing all round HR and Administrative functions in China factory
- Formulate, set up and implement human resources & company policies and procedures
- Perform all-round HR and Administration functions including recruitment, staffing, and employee relationship.
- Formulating, implementing and reviewing HR and Administration policies and procedures.
- Oversee the administrative operations and office support services.
- Manage day-to-day office and factory administration / operations including system and services, provide regular reports on time; keep check data recording completeness.
- Ensure timely delivery of administrative services to all business units, including maintenance of office facilities and equipment, stationery, consumable ordering & insurance program renewal, etc.
- Station China factory
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Accommodation and meals provided
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|