- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
HR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – Japanese manufacturer/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese design, develop and manufacturer of own brand small DC motor for use in the automotive, household appliances and office equipment industrial for global market - HK office is regional office of Asia Pacific region – China factories located in Shenzhen and Zhuhai - sales offices in US, Germany, SE Asia and China - we are looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – with details as follows :
University graduates or above with major in Business Study/Human Resources or related disciplines
High proficiency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Some knowledge in Japanese language is a plus
Min. 8 years experience in Human Resource and administration, preferable gained from the manufacturing companies in China.
Well-versed with HKSAR & PRC employment related regulations, insurance and social security government requirements.
Knowledge in HKSRA Labor ordinance and China Labor Law, and insurance & taxation of China
Experience in Japanese companies is a plus
- The function of the position is for formulation and implementation of Company's policy and management procedure in the functions of HR and administrative activities in alignment with Company's strategy and direction.
- Fully responsible for all HR and admin duties of the Shenzhen factory 2000 workers
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR to ensure smooth operation especially in our PRC manufacturing plant including but not limited recruitment, payroll, C&B policies, performance management, employee relations, etc. and all other ad hoc HR duties
- To be responsible for leading all staff in the department to provide effective and professional HR service so as to improve effectiveness
- Formulating the implementing the policies and strategies in human resource and staff development based on the direction of Directors or the direct supervisor, local legislation, market practice and business needs.
- Designing and implementing various HR policies and system concerning in recruitment, compensation and benefit, performance management, staff relational and staff discipline base on government regulations and market trend.
- Planning, developing and implementation training programs and career development programs
- Continuous review of human resources and administration processes, systems and procedures to ensure that they are relevant to customer's needs and care cost effective
- Developing a motivated, quality and service-focus department
- Developing network with HR practitioners and the industry to learn and implement best HR practices and competitive HR programs.
- Station Shenzhen
- Accomodation provided
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- 14 months salary (not guaranteed but normal practice according to past record)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|