- Adobe Air
- Supply Chain Management
GLOBAL LOGISTICS PLANNING OFFICER/ASST MANAGER – Japanese mfg/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Japanese multinational manufacturer of own brand office equipments like copiers & fax machines etc – factories in Dongguan and Wuxi total 2000 workers – global market including Asia Pacific, US and Europe - is looking for a GLOBAL LOGISTICS PLANNING OFFICER - with details as follows :
- Degree holder in logistics or supply chain management
- 3 to 5 years experience in logistics or supply chain management
- Experience in GRFQ (bidding)
- Strong knowledge of ocean, air, truck and express shipment
- Good understanding of global trade compliance and customs clearance process in Asia, U.S. and European countries
- LLP/LSP working experience, manufacturing and supply chain management experience is a plus
- Strong in problem solving, communication and project management
- Good command in English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Experience in Japanese companies or Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Report to the Senior Global Logistics Planning Manager
- Responsible for providing support to global logistics planning function start up in Hong Kong
- Execute Total Landed Cost optimization initiatives, to drive cost reduction for current operation and contribute to business profit
- Experience to work on GRFQ (bidding) and LSP management
- Coordinate among factories and LLP/LSP to solve shipping issues to Asia Pacific and U.S./European markets
- Train suppliers and new LSPs on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Prepare report document to management, as well as supporting on the actual reporting
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:20pm)
12 days annual leave
13 months salary + performance bonus (attractive)
Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of ASST GLOBAL LOGISTICS PLANNING MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|