- Data Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
GLOBAL LOGISTICS OFFICER – Japanese MNC brand electronic mfg/trading/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Japanese multinational electronic manufacturing & trading of own brand office automation products & systems - trading office in Hong Kong - factories in China and Asia Pacific region – we are looking for a GLOBAL LOGISTICS OFFICER - with details as follows :
- University graduates
- Studies in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Operations Research or Project Management related disciplines is a plus
- A minimum of 3 year working experience in transportation or logistics industry
- Business level in English; proficient in Putonghua is highly preferred
- Preferably proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and VBA
- Assist Global Logistics teams to achieve continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of logistics operations / network (e.g. data cleaning & script preparation)
- Regularly conduct data analysis to identify logistics improvement opportunities and drive for business growth
- Closely interface with Supply Chain teams and different stakeholders, including logistics services providers, shipping points and sales companies to ensure smooth implementation of logistics projects and ad hoc assignments for achieving company targets
- Support global and regional logistics projects to enhance supply chain management
- Support any ad-hoc duties e.g. projects assigned by management team suddenly
- Ensure effective communication among different stakeholders, including 3PL management, IT Development, local logistics service providers
- No trips needed
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:20pm)
- 12 days annual leave
- 13 months salary + performance bonus (past record 14 months salary)
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- OT paid
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Global Logistics Officer (2 posts)
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|