Garment Production Manager – swimwear/lingerie manufacturing/factory/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufacturer with focus in swimwear & lingerie with 3000 workers in China Guangdong factory – main markets are US and European countries for international fashion brands, department stores, specialty stores and mail order companies including A&F, Arena, Triumph, NEXT, Esprit and BHS etc etc – is looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies in textile/clothing/production/management or related disciplines is an advantage
- 10 years or above solid plant operation experience, at least 5 years in management experience
- Be familiar with swimwear/lingerie operation
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Report to the Factory Director
- Supervise the daily operation of the production line, monitor the production plan, quality, and manage the operation of a factory of 1500 employees
- Cost and budget control
- Deliver KPI assigned by management
- Improve the efficiency of the production line and achieve the daily output target
- Responsible for supervision, guidance and provide training to Technicians and Line leaders
- Execute production system, implement production schedule, ensure smooth production line and delivery on time
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Station Guangdong factory
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Factory Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|