- Business Plans
- ISO 900X Standards
- Order Fulfillment
- Quality Control
- Succession Planning
GARMENT Operation Director / General Manager – manufacturing/production/factory
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufacturer with headquarters in Hong Kong - factories in Dongguan factory (1500-2000 workers) and Vietnam (1500 workers) mainly for US, European and Canadian market – we are looking for a OPERATIONS DIRECTOR – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management, Clothing Manufacture, Engineering, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years' relevant executive experience in the garment manufacture, with all round relevant knowledge including merchandising, production, and quality management
- Work experience in international garment brands or sizeable garment manufacturing group
- Experience in managing multiple manufacturing sites in mainland China or Southeast Asia is highly prefer
- Good knowledge of ISO9001
- Strong leadership, good business acumen, self-motivated, high level of integrity, sophisticated interpersonal skills with all levels
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Report to the Managing Director
- Direct manufacturing and quality management of the Group, formulate strategies to strengthen its manufacturing competitiveness, and ensure order fulfillment processes to be smooth and to the customers' requirements so as to support the Group in achieving steady business growth in terms of profit and market share
- Prepare and implement annual budget and business plans for the manufacturing to meet or even exceed the financial and non-financial KPIs as approved by management
Support the Board of Directors in formulating business policies and strategies
Set goals and develop strategic plans for manufacturing enhancement and upgrading so as to maintain the Company's long-term competitiveness
Oversee the manufacture in plant or by qualified subcontractors in accordance with the requirements for cost, delivery and quality
Monitor the manufacturing performance and take timely remedial actions when necessary
Ensure compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements such as labour laws, safety regulations, code of conduct requirements, and the standard operation procedures
Develop and maintain an engaged and competent workforce, and maintain succession plans to fulfil the long-term human resource needs of the factories
Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and implement improvement initiatives for higher productivity and manufacturing excellence
Ensure high customer satisfaction and lead to resolve problems or complaints from customers, if any
Annual leave : 16 days
13 months salary + performance bonus
Station Vietnam; frequent trip to Dongguan and Hong Kong
Accomodation and meals provided in Vietnam and Dongguan
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|