- Inventory Management
- Quality Control
GARMENT FACTORY MANAGER – manufacturing/production/factory operation/station Vietnam
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufactuer with office in Hong Kong and factories in Dongguan factory (1500-2000 workers) and Vietnam (1500 workers) mainly for US, European and Canadian market – we are looking for a FACTORY MANAGER (station Vietnam) – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies in Textile/ Garment Manufacturing is an advantage
- 8-10 years equivalent solid working experience in garment manufacturing (experience in manufacturing of infant wear and/or outerwear is highly preferred), with the last 5 years holding a managerial role in sizable factory
- Good knowledge in garment production technique and operation, including cost control, quality control, etc.
- Ability to make production and logistics planning and ensure their prompt execution
- Business level of written and spoken English, Chinese (including Putonghua) and Vietnamese
- Report to the Asst General Manager of Vietnam
- Supervise the garment production processes to ensure production efficiency and product quality
- Ensure reliable production planning, cost estimate and materials utilization
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Ensure on-time production and delivery
- Assist factory work study and implement industrial engineering (IE) system
- Organize and monitor the warehouse daily operation and activities in a safe, efficient and in accordance with corporate procedures
- Monitor and manage inventory control in accuracy and quality manner
- Liaise and work with concerned parties, administration, merchandising, logistics on production and delivery issues
- Support the manufacture in ensuring compliance with industry certification of compliance e.g. ICTI
- Identify training needs of workers and develop training programmes
- Supervise and review worker performance, and motivate teamwork
- Ensure achievement of production targets
- Station Vietnam
- Annual leave : 16 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Accomodation and meals provided
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Vietnamese|