- Asset Allocation
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Investor Relations
- Management Reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
FINANCING/CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER/M&A/bank/finance/asset management/investment/credit
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed China background company with business focus in corporate finance/M&A/logistics field – is looking for a FINANCING MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance, management or a related discipline
- CFA holder or equivalent professional qualifications preferred
- 5 years or above work experience related to corporate lending of financial institutions or any related fields
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Report to the Head of Financing & Investment
- Responsible to maintain close working relationship with various financial institutions, to perform financial analysis on financing deals, to review related financing documentation and to prepare reports for internal discussion, analysis and approval.
- Build, develop and maintain close relationships with financial institutions through understanding of different financing products or structures including Asset Backed Security, obtaining related market updates on financing products, structures and pricing; and negotiating terms in term sheets and loan documentation with financial institutions, in house counsels and external counsels
- In charge of financing analysis which includes review of financing structures and strategies, develop overview of financing requirements, finance costs and securitization portfolio, assess financial covenants and accounting treatments.
- In charge of loan and securitization administration which includes compliance of restrictive covenants of loan documentation, preparation of interest notices, loan principal and interest payments, provision of financial statements and other compliance reports
- Prepare loan application reports and in charge of discussion for internal group approval
- Prepare management reports on portfolio performances to investors
- In charge of reporting to investors of Assets Backed Security
- Involve and contribute in ad-hoc financing and investor relations projects
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|