- Cash Flow Management
FINANCE OFFICER/SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/Japanese trading/treasury/FX/bank/finance/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Japanese multinational company with focus in own brand office equipment solution provider – Hong Kong office function as Asia Regional office – is looking for a FINANCE OFFICER – with details as follows :
- University Graduate in Accounting/Finance; or equivalent
- Business level English and Chinese; Mandarin a plus
- Over 2 years in accounting experience
- Over 2 years in FX management/treasury
- Experience/knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with other departments and Asian offices
- Experience in bank/finance companies a plus
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for financial duties including FX hedge handling and cash flow management of Asian offices
- Communicate with banks and other Asian offices for finance related issues
- Prepare quarterly finance reports & year end reports
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|