FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER – handbag/bag/footwear/shoe/garment/myanmar/5 days
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
Handbag manufacturer with factories in Dongguan 5000 workers, Bangkok 1000 workers and Myanmar 6000 workers - main markets are middle/high end handbag brands in Europe and US - is looking for a FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER (STATION MYANMAR) - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Solid factory management experience in handbag/footwear/garment manufacturers for US or European markets
- Experience in international brands/high end/middle price brands a plus
- Solid working experience from sizeable manufacturing companies of over 1000 workers is a plus
- Offshore (Asian) experiences definitely an advantage, not a must
- Solid expertise in manufacturing techniques and process.
- A strong sense of leadership and excellent interpersonal relationship
- Good supervisory & delegation skill.
- Responsible, well organized, self-motivated characters.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Reporting to the Director
- Responsible for managing a sizable handbag factory in Myanmar
- Ensuring smooth daily factory operations
- Leading all department managers
- Station Myanmar; with occasional trips back Hong Kong for meetings
- Accommodation and meals provided
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.