- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY/PERSONAL ASST/EXECUTIVE ASST TO MD – China co/HK listed/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
HK listed company - an integrated provider of strategic natural resources and key commodities. Principal activities include the exploration, development and production of oil and coal, the import and export of bulk commodities as well as investments in aluminium smelting and manganese. – is looking an EXECUTIVE SECRETARY – with details as follows :
- University graduates or above in Business Administration/Economics or related qualifications
- MBA a plus
- With professional secretarial training is an advantage ;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in supporting Senior Executive or Management;
- Experience in China background companies a plus
- Experience in sizable/listed companies a plus
- Stable working history a plus
- Possess high sense of integrity, able to work independently, attend to details
- Excellent written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline;
- Flexible in work hours is required.
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial, administrative support and personal assistance to the Mandarin speaking MD
- Daily management for business routines and be able to manage personal perspective.
- Arrange business appointments and frequent travel schedules for senior management by coordinating all necessary business and personal travel logistics;
- Handle and manage various confidential correspondences, both incoming and outgoing emails and telephone calls.
- Liase with other offices in the region and arrange conference calls accordingly;
- Prepare reports, presentation materials and other ad-hoc projects;
- Prepare monthly expenses reimbursements;
- 5 days work
- Medical benefits including spouse and kids
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance benefits
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|