- Record keeping
EXECUTIVE ASST/Secretary/Personal Asst/IANG/Mandarin - HK listed/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Hong Kong listed company is looking for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to Director – with details as follows :
- Degree in any subjects
- IANG visa holder or studied in Mainland China
- Studies in Business related is a plus
- 3 to 5 years secretarial/administrative/executive assistance experience
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
- Experience in sizable corporations a plus
- Experience in servicing senior executives/senior management a plus
- Professional, energetic and presentable with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for providing secretarial and executive assistance to one Director
- Liaises and coordinates with various business units, potential joint venture partners and government departments
- Proactively liaises and coordinates with Group Executives and Operations Executives on cross regional/operational projects
- Independently manages multiple projects as assigned by the Executive related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements
- Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to : taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files; corporate record keeping for multiple entities; note taking & creating documentation; filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondences
- Any other duties as assigned
- No trips needed
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|