e-Commerce Sales & Marketing Manager/Specialist – fashion/fashion accessories/online retail/e-commerce
Location: Hong Kong
ONLINE fashion retail shop as well as owning two physical stores in Hong Kong carrying several European and American fashion brands for HK, China and Global market - is looking for an e-COMMERCE MANAGER - with details as follows :
- University graduates
- Business level written and spoken English
- Solid experience in e-commerce/online shop for B2C for HK/China/global markets
- Experience in fashion/fashion related/maternity/infant products is a plus
- Digital Marketing experience especially in Fashion is a big plus
- Report to the CEO
- Responsible for managing e-commerce business for HK/China/global market
- Formulating and implementing sales/marketing strategies and action plans to increase online traffic and conversion
- Develop unique editorial content & communicate with web agency to proactively grow e-commerce channels
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, in English and Chinese (use translators if not native), to cultivate a genuine fanbase
- Platforms include Facebook, snapchat, Instagram and Google+
- Develop relationships with key influencers in the digital space including online editors and bloggers.
- Create and manage brand marketing assets to utilise at across all online marketing channels
- Manage eDM and develop new consumer loyalty programs
- Live chat directly with potential customers when needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with no managerial level experience will be considered for the post of e-Commerce Specialist
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Online Marketing