- Application Development
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Project Planning
e-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER – US watch brand/online/e-commerce/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
US watch brand of middle and middle to high end price range for both online and offline - distributor, wholesaler, retailer, online shop as well as e-Commerce business - watch licensing company with established marketing and distribution network, and one of Asia's leading designer and producer of lifestyle watches with in house distribution and wholesale capability for both the online and wholesales marketplace - we also have worldwide reach via online platforms; leveraging social media and virtual pathways to reach consumers. – We are looking for a E-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Minimum 3 years of previous project management experience managing integrated eCommerce B2B/B2C projects in a consulting role
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets
- Industry or consulting experience in the Consumer Products Industry with an understanding of eCommerce success factors is highly desirable.
- Experience with WooCommerce or/and Shopify eCommerce platforms highly desirable
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred
- Agile PM experience a plus
- Report to the European CEO
- The position will act as the department head of the E-commerce team, to lead the team driving up sales in all marketplace platforms and develop Company own websites.
- Own and drive successful execution and delivery of eCommerce project solution implementation.
- Influence leadership within the business areas to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
- Communicate state of the project to executive leadership.
- Drive project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements.
- Provide eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
- Review eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Assess project health and direct any necessary corrective measures. Creatively apply project management processes to address unique situations. Assess project status and direct corrective measures to ensure project success including escalation and visibility to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Effectively manage multiple medium sized eCommerce projects, or individual large sized eCommerce projects.
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities. Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction.
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task, status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plan as needed.
- Direct daily activities and efficiently manage a project team of business and development resources.
- Evaluate and manage project change impacts.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|