DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE/ASST E-COMMERCE MANAGER/fine jewelry/fashion jewellery/retail/online shop/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
- University graduates in any subjects; Studies in E-commerce / Internet Marketing will be an advantage
- Business level written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- 3 to 5 years working experience in e-commerce/digital marketing/online shops; or equivalent
- All round experience in online shop including but not limited to sales, marketing and operations is most prefer
- Experienced in website traffic generation using SEM, SEO and Social Media etc
- Experience in fine jewelry / high fashion / luxurious fashion accessories / fashion jewelry / watch / consumer luxury products etc will be an advantage
- Experience in B2C an advantage
- Understand consumer behaviours especially middle to high end consumers in Hong Kong and China
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
- Reporting to the Director
- Responsible for assisting and managing an online fine jewelry shop as well as digital marketing activities for B2C
- Initiate and develop promotion programs using various online marketing channels to acquire new customers and nurture customer loyalty
- Responsible for website traffice generation using SEM, SEO and Social media etc
- 5 days work (9:30am – 6:30pm)
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Candidates with more solid digital marketing/e-commerce experience will be considered for the post of DIGITAL MARKETING/E-COMMERCE ASST MANAGER
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
- Online Marketing