- Business Development
- Supply Chain Management
CROSS BORDER Manager – MNC forwarder/logistics service provider/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics service provider is looking for a CROSS BORDER MANAGER, GREATER CHINA – with details as follows :
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain preferably;
- 8 - 10 years working experience in Cross Border service function;
- Understand the special processes, customs regulations and requirements of logistics in Cross Border industry;
- Knowledge in contract logistics and supply chain solution;
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals;
- Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language;
- To co-ordinate with internal and external clients and overseas offices in order to meet their requirements in terms of Transportation Requisitions and Transportation Performance;
- To co-ordinate with sub-contractors in order to ensure that the internal and external clients' requirements are fulfilled;
- Ensure operation of cross border service to follow Standard Operation Procedure and work instruction to meet customers' requirements;
- Create appropriate SOP in order to ensure all CBT shipments will be well arranged from origin to destination;
- Coordinate and negotiate with sub-contractors to minimize expense and increase profitability;
- Coordinate with overseas office/agent to driving sale of CBT service, develop appropriate SOP and any requirements to secure new business from China to ASEAN;
- Develop and maintain regular service or problem review with customers to enhance current and future business;
- Work out a sales strategy of CBT Product and take the lead in following up the created sales strategy with Sales teams;
- Record and analyze CBT volume, income and profit in order to generate proposal to increase volume and profit with cost management;
- Lead and develop new potential routes in CBT service to expand business in cross border trucking markets;
- Business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the the post of Cross Border Asst Manager, Greater China
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|