- Building Services
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
COSTING ESTIMATOR / ASST – E&M/ventilation/HVAC/building material/building service/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
Multinational company in the sales, marketing, distribution and contracting specialized in engineering solutions for the construction and industrial business sectors of the Hong Kong, China and Macau markets. Headquartered in Hong Kong with branches from Europe to Asia, the Group has a strong professional and diverse spectrum of engineering disciplines – Mechanical & Electrical , Lamps & Lighting and Constructions - We are looking for a COSTING ESTIMATOR (ventilation division) - with details as follows :
- Form 5 or Technical Diploma
- 1 to 3 years working experience in building service/building materials/E&M engineering related
- Business level of English and Chinese
- Experience or interest in ventilation will be a plus
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Some knowledge or interest in costing/tendering will be a plus
- Work in Ventilation Division
- Report to the Costing Manager
- Responsible for assisting in tendering and related matters
- To prepare cost estimates for ventilation projects, to aid management in tendering on or determining price of tenders
- Review and analyze the tender documents for bidding the tender
- Follow up costing issues with in-house engineers
- Prepare and update costing documentation
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Costing Asst (ventilation division) – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|