CONVEYANCING Solicitor/Associate/Lawyer/Head of Conveyancing/Partner – Legal firm/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Professional local legal firm - is looking for a CONVEYANCING LAWYER – with details as follows :
- Qualified Solicitor with 4 to 6 years post-qualification experience focus in conveyancing
- Sound knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Ordinance, Residential Properties Ordinance etc in Hong Kong
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Able to work independently for local, PRC and international clients
- Stable working history is an advantage
- Hands on experience is needed to handle cases independently from meeting with clients until service is delivered and completed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with professional ethics
- Responsible for leading a Conveyancing Team of 2-3 Conveyancing Clerks and one legal secretary
- Lead the Conveyancing Team to handle conveyancing cases independently
- Ensure professional service is delivered
- No or very few trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Head of Conveyancing – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|