- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Supply Chain Management
COMPLIANCE MANAGER/CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - garment manufacturer
Location: Hong Kong, China, Asia Pacific
SWEATER garment manufacturer with office in Hong Kong and factories in China and Cambodia - main market is Europe & Japan of famous international fashion brands ranging from high street brands to fast fashion similar to H&M, Next and Marks & Spencer etc - is looking for a CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Over 5 years in corporate social responsibility/factory social compliance/environmental sustainability/regulatory compliance
- Prefer a background in apparel industry with a good understanding of factory compliance audits
- Detail-oriented and capable of understanding and communicating compliance requirements set forth by governments and customers
- Able to organize information logically and efficiently for data analysis
- Able to communicate clearly and successfully with both internal teams and customers
- Self-driven and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in using various database systems, as well as Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Excel
- Able and willing to do tasks of any level with a "can-do/will-do/want-to-do" attitude
- Displays a consistently high level of detail in all aspects of work, and require the same from others.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Rresponsible for leading and supporting daily operations in the areas of factory social compliance, environmental sustainability and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for all activities surrounding factory social compliance monitoring and remediation
- Support activities relating to compliance with government-driven and customer-driven product safety and supply chain policies and goals
- Partner with relevant departments to bolster corporate social responsibility program
- Evaluate factory profiles and audit reports and advise businesses accordingly
- Work with relevant departments to ensure factory status is consistent across all systems
- Ensure all active factories have current certification
- Ensure that all compliance data is accurate and current
- Develop and implement ongoing training for internal and external stakeholders on corporate social responsibility standards and requirements
- Keep up to date on industry, as well as customers', corporate social responsibility trends
- Provide regular reports to management on the status of factory compliance
- Manage factory registrations for customers
- Support factories in developing and implementing Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) plans
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical benefits provided
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.