- Companies Ordinance
- Microsoft Word
- Portfolio Management
COMPANY SECRETARIAL OFFICER – company secretary service/TST/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Professional corporate services provider in TST is looking for a CORPORATE SERVICES OFFICER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education is a plus
- Attempting ICSA / HKICS is a plus
- Five years (or more) of company secretarial experiences with a Corporate Services Company, CPA Firm or Legal Firm.
- Well-versed and experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance
- Experience or knowledge in other major offshore Companies Ordinances is highly prefer
- Familiar with CSA software operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (including Chinese Word processing).
- Business level in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Report to the Corporate Services Manager
- Responsible for a wide range of company secretarial duties for corporate clients
- Preparing minutes and resolutions
- Handling corporate documentation
- Liaising with clients, bankers, other professional advisors and various government authorities.
- Manage a portfolio of clients independently.
- Supervise junior staff.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Corporate Services Asst – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|