- Business Analytics
- Business Strategy
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Planning
- Quantitative Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
BUSINESS PLANNING ANALYST – MNC international logistics/express service/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
Multinational international express and logistics service provider is looking for a BUSINESS PLANNING ANALYST – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Quantitative Analysis for Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in business analysis or market research or relevant capacity with regional exposure
- Experience in multinational companies is a plus
- Experience or interest in international express or logistics service is an advantage
- Business level English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient PC skills, excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Reporting to the Head of Business Planning
- You will play an analyst role (managerial grade position) and involve in Asia Pacific Region business planning projects and operations.
- Provide analysis to develop business and marketing strategies, priorities and plans for Asia Pacific Region
- Create and manage the collection and interpretation of market information throughout Asia Pacific to identify and assess opportunities and risks, information includes macro-economics, operating environment, customer profiles, corporate capability vis-à-vis competitive landscape, etc.
- Prepare reports and presentations of functional key performance indicators and provision of narratives and deviation analysis
- Involve in preparation of annual operating plan, conduct regular short and long term forecast for formulating business strategy
- Manage project plan and development, and ensure project deliverables align with required outcomes
- 5 days work (Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:40pm)
- Annual leave : 12 days (max 18 days)
- 13 months salary
- Medical benefits
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|