- Business Analytics
- Business Development
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Performance Metrics
BUSINESS ANALYST/FACTORY OPERATION MANAGER – garment manufacturing/production
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufacturing and trading company with Headquarters in HK; factories in Shenzhen (700 workers) and Myanmar (1500 workers) mainly for European market – we are looking for an OPERATION MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science, information systems, management information systems or related fields
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in business analysis, experience gained from manufacturing industry will be an advantage
- Familiar with Garment Merchandising and Trading Business Operations
- Knowledge of one or more ERP systems is a plus
- Literate in Microsoft office programs and Good at MS Powerpoint
- Proficient in written and spoken English; Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus
- Able to comprehend complicated and scattered information and convert them into structured and useful information
- Good team player and able to work under dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize job tasks to meet deadlines.
- Report to the Executive Director
- Responsible for conducting analysis, formulating & implementing action plans to improve manufacturing operations as well as business performances primarily focus in Myanmar factory
- Prepare management reports for management review, decision and action
- Analyze on latest market information for management review, decision and action
- Prepare and conduct analysis report for existing, new and potential businesses
- Provide operational support to onshore and offshore offices and businesses, and ensure business development and operation efficiency
- Develop performance metrics across functions and developing systems to monitor these
- Work across divisions to develop a culture of innovation
- Handle independently from project initiation, planning and design, executing, monitoring and controlling to closing stage
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Trip to Myanmar is needed
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Senior Operation Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|