- Building Services
- Microsoft Outlook
BUILDING SERVICE - PRINCIPAL ENGINEER / ASSOCIATE – MNC structural/civil/construction engineering
Location: Within Hong Kong
MNC structural, civil and construction engineering firm is looking for a PRINCIPAL ENGINEER / ASSOCIATE (BUILDING SERVICE) -
with details as follows :
Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or related discipline
Around 10 years of relevant experience
Chartered member of relevant institution with strong relevant post-chartered experience
A Registered Professional Engineer with proven experience of successfully engaging with statutory authorities
Proactive and quality oriented, with a client-centric outlook, together with a high sense of accountability.
A demonstrable track record of meeting exacting technical standards
Expertise in at least one building services discipline with familiarity of the full range of building services provided in Hong Kong
Exemplary expertise in management of planning and design, together with construction / implementation phase site supervision; experience of both buildings and infrastructure works will be an advantage
Good commercial and risks awareness
A team player with good communication, analytical and negotiation skills. Able to work with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients
Good command of spoken and written English and ideally Cantonese
- A professional Engineer with hands-on experience in design and construction supervision stages of infrastructure and building works
- Dvelop practical, cost effective engineering solutions and undertake design works as required including numerical analyses
- An ambition and enthusiasm for building up Building Services Division
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings
- Ensure technical deliverables meet the client requirements and are produced on time and budget
- Develop client relationships, attend business related functions and actively participate in acquiring new work, as both participant and bid leader
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|